Tuesday, May 20, 2014

create-a-combo game

It's that post again! Using hints based on my top names, what would you name kids?

Boys
1. first name is on the ssa top 5, middle name honors your father (or other male relative if you're not close to your dad!) (my combo: Jacob Douglas)
2. first name is occupational, middle name is Biblical (my combo: Sawyer Isaac)
3. first name starts with w,x,y or z, middle is a family surname (my combo: Weston Alty)
4. first name is a literary surname, middle is the name of a scientist (my combo: Bennett Stephen)
5. first name is 3 letters, middle name come from Hebrew (my combo: Eli Benjamin)

Girls
1. first name is the name of a old time actress, middle is French (my combo: Audrey Claire)
2. first name is a feminization of a male name, middle is top 50 on the ssa list from 1993 (my combo: Maxine Alyssa)
3. first name is Italian, middle name is one syllable (my combo: Gemma Paige)
4. first name is floral, middle name is a derivative of Elizabeth (my combo: Posy Beth)
5. first name is unisex, middle name is three syllables (my combo: Harper Jacqueline)

No comments:

Post a Comment