Monday, March 31, 2014

My Top 10 "Trendy" Names!

Hey everyone!
Two posts ago, I shared my actual top 10 list with you. What most people don't know is that I have a secret love for trendy names, unisex names, and unique spellings (I know, I know). Looking at my top names (Lia, Juliet, Annabel, Nicholas, Daniel & Andrew), you probably would never have guessed!
Today, I am going to share with you my top 10 "trendy" names. These are names I would absolutely consider for my kids, but are not in my real top 10. It is kind of like a hidden list, if you will. 
I have listed the name, along with my favorite middle for it, nickname(s), meaning, and origin. 
Enjoy! 

Name: Alexis Hannah "Ali / Lexi / Lex"
Origin: Greek
Meaning: "defender"

Name: Jordyn Isabel "Jodi" 
Origin: Hebrew
Meaning: "flowing down"

Name: Gracen Aria "Gray / Gracie"
Origin: N/A
Meaning: elaboration of Grace

Name: Kaylie Marin "Kay / Kale"
Origin: Arabic
Meaning: "crown"

Name: Taryn Abigail 
Origin: Irish
Meaning: "rocky hill"

Name: Brady Hudson "Bray"
Origin: Irish 
Meaning: "large-chested"

Name: Fallon Rhys 
Origin: Irish
Meaning: "leader"

Name: Macsen Leo "Max"
Origin: Welsh
Meaning: "greatest"

Name: Jace Benjamin "Jay / Ace"
Origin: Hebrew
Meaning: "The Lord is salvation"

Name: Gage Landon
Origin: French
Meaning: "oath, pledge"

Thank you for reading!!
~Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment