Monday, March 24, 2014

Let's Talk Names

Can I just say that I haven't been into my favorite baby names in awhile and just can't seem to find a set that I completely love.  It frustrates me!!

Ava and Sophia have been on my list for years, I just love the names!  Middle names are something that are pretty set as I want to honor my family!  Middle names that I really want to use are Elizabeth (After me and my aunt and my great great grandma), Michael (Grandpa's middle name) and Reed (Dad's middle name and family name).

For me girl names are really use to find a bunch that I love.  I have always loved Ava, Sophia, Abigail (not as much anymore), Isabella, Olivia, Ella, ect.  (See...easy to find girl names I love!)

But boys...not so easy!  I like Jackson, but don't know if I can see myself using it.  Recently been liking Cohen and Brooks.  My girl names are typically popoular names, but not so much for my boys!  So it's hard to find boy names that go well with the popular girl names that I like.  Other boy names that I like are Brayden, Gavin (Can't use though because I have a cousin named Gavin!),  and I use to like Cooper and kinda liking it again!

I would love suggestions on other names that would go with the following combos I have liked or just put together!
Girls:
  • Ava Elizabeth (Always have loved this combo!)
  • Sophia Christine (Middle name after aunt)
  • Olivia Grace
  • Charlotte Lynn
Boys:
  • Cooper Reed
  • Jackson Michael
  • Mason Thomas
  • Caden William

I would love any feedback and suggestions!!  I'm not set on any of these names except Ava Elizabeth!!

Thanks :)  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment