Thursday, March 27, 2014

Frozen Names!

I know that the world is now obsessed with the movie Frozen, so I thought I would continue the movie theme I’ve kinda got going this week and talk about the main names in the movie!!

Elsa- I just simply adore this name. It’s so cute and spunky J I met the most adorable Elsa in the store like 2 years ago, and she just made me LOVE it! I also love the character in Frozen, let’s be honest, ‘Let it Go’ is one of my jams.

Anna (AH-nuh)- I adore this pronunciation and this name! I think it’s just simply adorable. Also, it’s a palindrome, which I think is very fun. Also, ‘Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?” that’s one of my other jams.


Kristoff- This is one that I’m a little iffy on. I’m not really ever a fan of K names or names with a prominent F sound :P Also, I would like Christophe more.


Olaf- This name is just kind of silly to me. I don’t think it really could work on a baby in the English speaking world right now.



Hans- Though he may be evil, his name is pretty awesome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment