Monday, July 29, 2013

The top 10 'E' names of 2012

Hey guys!
Week 5: 'E' names!
Enjoy!

GIRLS:
Name: Emma
Rank: 2
My opinion: If you know me, you know that this is my least favorite name ever. Every Emma I have ever met has been incredibly rude and bratty. Therefore, I can not stand the name.

Name: Emily
Rank: 6
My opinion: I am actually starting to like Emily. I know, I know. "It is SO similar to Emma, so how can you like it?" Emily has that extra "lee" sound at the end that I love. Plus, she can go by "Emmie".

Name: Elizabeth
Rank: 10
My opinion: I love love love this name. It is so beautiful, classic and feminine with endless nickname opportunities.

Name: Ella
Rank: 12
My opinion: This name has really grown on me the past few days. It used to be my #2, but I grew out of love with it. Now, I am growing back in love with it. So pretty.

Name: Evelyn
Rank: 27
My opinion: My great-aunt's name is Evelyn. I do not like sound of it, and like I said with Daisy last week, it sounds old ladyish to me.

Favorite 'E' girls' name: Ella
Least favorite 'E' girls' name: Emma

BOYS
Name: Ethan
Rank: 3
My opinion: I am not fond of this name. It isnt used a lot where I live, but the one Ethan I do know is a bully, so I try and avoid him- and his name- at all costs.

Name: Elijah
Rank: 13
My opinion: This name is so cute! I personally wouldnt use it, but I think it, with the nickname Eli, is adorable.

Name: Eli
Rank: 44
My opinion: I love this name so much as a full name rather than a nickname! I find it so handsome and strong-sounding!

Name: Evan
Rank: 47
My opinion: I have mixed feelings about this name. I dont mind it, but my cousins' cousin just had a baby GIRL named Evyn (pronounced like Evan), and I am liking it more on a girl.

Name: Easton
Rank: 96
My opinion: LOVE LOVE LOVE! There is nothing I dont like about this name! So cute!

Favorite 'E' boys' name: Easton
Least favorite 'E' boys' name: Ethan

Have a great week!
~Ali




No comments:

Post a Comment