Monday, July 15, 2013

The top 10 'C' names of 2012

Hey guys!
Week 3: 'C' names!
Enjoy!

GIRLS:
Name: Chloe
Rank: 11
My opinion: I think this name is super cute. It has really been growing on me lately, but I cant picture it on a 40 year old woman, so I don't think it ages well.

Name: Charlotte
Rank: 19
My opinion: I love Charlotte! The nicknames (my favorite part of any name) are endless! Charlie, Lottie, Carly, Cara, Char, Lott, and the list goes on!

Name: Claire
Rank: 45
My opinion: This is one of my favorite middle names. I think it works well with virtually any first name. So pretty.

Name: Camila
Rank: 48
My opinion: Honestly, I am shocked that this name is on here. I have never met a Camila of any age and am surprised at how popular it is! I do not like it, however. I do like Mila, though.

Name: Caroline
Rank: 80
My opinion: Caroline was my second favorite name a few weeks ago. I fell in love with some other names, and it fell off of my top 5. I do still love it, and like it's close sister-name Charlotte, Caroline has many nicknames: Cara, Carly, Carol, Lina, Cali, etc.

Favorite 'C' girls' name: Caroline
Least favorite 'C' girls' name: Camila

BOYS: 
Name: Christopher
Rank: 23
My opinion: I dont even know where to begin with this name. Like Alexander, I do not see appeal, I do not like the nicknames and I do not understand why it has remained so popular.

Name: Caleb
Rank: 32
My opinion: Awwwww, Caleb! I love this name. It is absolutely adorable and I would use it in a heartbeat!

Name: Christian
Rank: 33
My opinion: Although close to Christopher, I MUCH prefer Christian. It is one of the only Chris- names I like, though I hate the nickname Chris.

Name: Carter
Rank: 36
My opinion: This name has grown on me over the years and I do [kind of] like it now. 

Name: Cameron
Rank: 54
My opinion: Crooked nose is all I think of when I hear this name. For those of you who dont know, the meaning of Cameron is "Crooked nose". Pleasant, huh?

Favorite 'C' boys' name: Caleb
Least favorite 'C' boys' name: Christopher

Have a great week!
~Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment