Monday, July 8, 2013

The top 10 'B' names of 2012

Hey guys!
Week 2: 'B' names!
Enjoy!

GIRLS: 
Name: Brooklyn
Rank: 29
My opinion: I think this name is so sweet, but I personally prefer it on a boy.

Name: Brianna
Rank: 51
My opinion: I don't like this name. It is way too overused in my age group. I know at least 10 Briannas, though I love the nickname Brie.

Name: Bella
Rank: 54
My opinion: I prefer this name as a nickname if it is in the first name spot. I like it as a nickname for Isabella, Isabelle, Annabelle & Annabella. I love Bella as a middle name!

Name: Bailey
Rank: 79
My opinion: I can't not think of my dad's dog when I hear this name. It is the name of many pets, but also the name of the adorable Bailee Madison. I do not see it aging well.

Name: Brooke
Rank: 102
My opinion: Brooke is okay. I never used to like it, but the incredibly talented Brooke Hyland from Dance Moms made me come around to it.

Favorite 'B' girls' name: Bella
Least favorite 'B' girls' name: Brianna

BOYS:
Name: Benjamin 
Rank: 16
My opinion: I love this name. It is my cousin's name and I would love to use it as a middle to honor him.

Name: Brayden
Rank: 39
My opinion: As I said last week, and will say probably every week, I love -aiden names, Brayden included. I find them so spunky, no matter how popular they get.

Name: Brandon
Rank: 56
My opinion: So cute! I can see this name on any age, child or man. It is so cute and doesnt seem like it would be as popular as it is. I never hear any little Brandons!

Name: Blake
Rank: 71
My opinion: I do not like this name. I am not sure what about it I dont like, I just dont see the appeal in it.

Name: Bentley 
Rank: 75
My opinion: SO cute! I adore this name! Another name I hear of all the time for dogs, but the association with the adorable Bentley from Teen Mom is more prominent in my mind.

Favorite 'B' boys' name: Brayden
Least favorite 'B' boys' name: Blake

Have a great week!
~Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment