Monday, July 22, 2013

The top 10 'D' names of 2012

Hey guys!
Week 4: 'D' names!
Enjoy!

GIRLS:
Name: Destiny
Rank: 113
My opinion: I really do not like this name. I do not see it aging well at all.

Name: Delilah
Rank: 154
My opinion: "Hey There, Delilah. What's it like in New York City?" This song is all I can think about when I hear this name. Don't get me wrong, I love this song, but not the name.

Name: Daisy
Rank: 172
My opinion: This is my great-grandmother's name. Therefore, it makes me think of an elderly lady. I can not picture it on a little girl or anyone under the age of 80.

Name: Daniela
Rank: 191
My opinion: This name is so pretty. It reminds me of a little girl with tan skin and curly brown hair with a flower in it. So cute!

Name: Danielle
Rank: 232
My opinion: I am shocked that Danielle is this far down on the charts! I expected it to be in the top 100. I think it is adorable, but prefer it as a middle name.

Favorite 'D' girls' name: Daniela
Least favorite 'D' girls' name: Delilah

BOYS:
Name: Daniel
Rank: 11
My opinion: I absolutely love this name. It has been my #2 boys name for as long as I can remember. I cant wait to use it someday to honor my best friend in the whole wide world, Daniel.

Name: David
Rank: 19
My opinion: I don't like this name. All of the Davids I know are over the age of 16, so I cant picture it on a little boy or a baby.

Name: Dylan
Rank: 31
My opinion: I have mixed feelings about this name. I like it in full, but I would never use it because I wouldn't want him to be called "Dyl" or "Dyl Pickle"

Name: Dominic
Rank: 70
My opinion: This is my second favorite boys' name staring with 'D'. I find it so rugged and handsome. Also, the nickname "Dom" is absolutely adorable.

Name: Damian
Rank: 97
My opinion: I am surprised this name is on here. I have never met a little Damian and didn't think it was very popular. I don't mind it, but I much prefer the similar name Damon.

Favorite 'D' boys' name: Daniel
Least favorite 'D' boys' name: David

Have a great week!
~Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment