Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Name of the Week!

Of course, with girls names being the theme of the week, my name of the week had to be my favorite girls name!
Pronunciation: LEE-uh
Rank in 2013: #385
Meaning: "weary"
Origin: Italian
Names that sound good with Lia: Caroline, Sophie, Belle, Milo, Gavin, Jack
Middle names for Lia: Lia Rose (my top combo), Lia Grace, Lia Ruby, Lia Macey, Lia Harper, Lia Siobhan 
Famous people named Lia: Lia Neal (US Olympic swimmer) & Lia Cirio (Boston Ballet dancer)
My opinion: Obviously, I love this name. It has been my favorite name for many years. I come from an Italian family, and love how I can honor that with Lia. Also, -lia is the ending of my grandmother'a maiden name. I can't picture myself using any other name for my first daughter. I love it!
Your opinion: leave it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment