Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July to all my American bloggy friends!
I hope you all are having a fun and safe holiday :)
 
Since there has been a lot of talk about patriotic names and "American" names in honor of the 4th, I thought I would just do a list of some country names to celebrate all countries.
 
1. Africa
2. Asia
3. China
4. France
5. Holland
6. India
7. Ireland
8. Israel
9. Jamaica
10. Jordan
11. Kenya
12. Persia
 
Out of all of those names my favourite for a girl would probably be Ireland with nickname Irey. And my favourite for a boy would be Jordan.
 
What is your favourite girl and boy name from the list?
 
If I were to make a sibling set from the list I would make a sister set of Holland and Ireland.
 
What would you name a sibling set from the list above?
 
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your holiday ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment