Friday, November 29, 2013

Guest Post

Hi everyone! Its Jaylyn :) I use to be a blogger on here to but I got busy with my new job and had to take a break from it! Jamie asked me to do a guest post today, so here I am! I hope everyone has been doing well and enjoying the blog posts from the rest of the wonderful girls on here. 
 
Since it has been a while since I blogged on here, I thought I would give you a little update on some of my favorite names. I kind of have 2 different lists of baby names because one side of me likes girly, traditional names and the other side of me likes trendy, unisex names. So here they are :)
 
Girl List #1
-Mila Genevieve
-Stella Gray
-Isla Maeve
-Ella Caroline
-Ava Elizabeth
-Willow Abigail
 
Girl List #2
-Sloane Genevieve
-Harper Eloise
-Lennon Violet
-Miller Abigail
-Emersyn Paige
-Reese Alexa
 
So as you can see they are quite different. List #1 has girly names and almost all of them end in the letter 'A'. Where as list #2 are all names that are more commonly used on boys. What are your favourite names from both lists? 
 
Now for boys names. I really haven't been into any of my boys names as of late. I think its because I really only see myself having girls but here are some names that I still like.
 
Boy List #1
-Sawyer Cade
-Smith Easton
-Rowan Elliott
-Lincoln Cade
-Logan Asher
 
Boy List #2
-Mason Cash
-Camden Jack
-Brighton Marcus
-Kacen James
-Ayden Levi
I did 2 lists for boys to because I usually only have a top 5 names at a time and those are the top 5's that I go between the most. What are your favorite names from those lists? 
 
Thanks for stopping by today to read my guests post! And thanks to all the bloggers on The Name Nook for letting me guest post :) You never know, maybe I will be back sooner rather than later......

Jaylyn ♥

1 comment:

  1. So nice to have you back, even if it was just for today! I miss you girly!
    I love Mila, Isla, EC, AE, Abigail, MA, EP, RA, Cade, Easton, Rowan, LC, Logan, MC, CJ, KJ & AL!
    My top names as of right now are:
    Girls: Lia Rose (still on top!), Abigail Sarah, Clara Jane, Madeleine Victoria & Savannah Rae
    Boys: Nicholas Anthony, Daniel Scott, Andrew Colin, Aidan Joseph & William Noah

    email me sometime! I would love to talk to you!!
    ~Ali

    ReplyDelete