Friday, April 4, 2014

A Challenge!!

I've been a wreckkkkkk lately when it comes to boy names. A friend from high school plans on using Hunter for her son due in August and she is not the kind of girl I want to name share with! Since Hunter Douglas has been my top name for literal ever, I've basically burnt my boys list to the ground and am having trouble coming up with other names I dig. So, this week for my post, I'm gonna put the ball in erreyone else's court! My top 5 girl combos right now are Audrey Claire, Maxine Alyssa, Leah Paige, Tessa Jacqueline and Posy Annabeth. So if anyone wants to take up this challenge, please throw down as many boy names as possible that you could see as brothers to those girl names!
Further help: my general style tends to be occupation name heavy, two syllable, trendy classics. I also require that any name I use being one I could see playing hockey for Team Canada ;)
Any winners of this challenge will win all the friendship points. Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment