Friday, August 29, 2014

Famous People: Pretty Little Liars Cast Names

With this weeks theme being famous people, I decided to list the names of the characters from my favourite TV show; Pretty Little Liars. I'll list their character name and their real name.

1. Real Name: Lucy Kate Hale (Born Karen Lucille Hale)
Character Name: Aria Montgomery
 
2. Real Name: Troian Avery Bellisario
Character Name: Spencer Hastings
 
3. Real Name: Shannah Ashley Mitchell "Shay"
Character Name: Emily Fields
 
4. Real Name: Ashley Victoria Benson
Character Name: Hannah Marin
 
5. Real Name: Sasha Pieterse
Character Name: Alison DiLaurentis
 
6. Real Name: Keegan Phillip Allen
Character Name: Toby Cavanaugh
 
7. Real Name: Tyler Jordan Blackburn
Character Name: Caleb Rivers
 
8. Real Name: Ian Harding
Character Name: Ezra Fitzgerald
 
9. Real Name: Lindsey Marie Shaw
Character Name: Paige McCullers
 
10. Real Name: Drew Van Acker
Character Name: Jason DiLaurentis
 
My favourite "Real Name" for a girl from the list above is Lucy Kate & my favourite "Real Name" for a boy from the list above is Keegan Phillip.
 
My favourite "Character Name" for a girl from the list above is Aria & my favourite "Character Name" for a boy from the list above is Caleb.
 
What names do you like from the list above? 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment