Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Baby Name Game: Colour Themed.

Alright name friends, I'm going to be completely honest with you and just straight up tell you that I am feeling really unmotivated to create this weeks baby name game. So I've come up with a "BNG Contest" instead.

Here's how it will work:

1. I'm going to tell you my favourite colour name.
2. I want you to make a birth announcement for that name (it can be a boy or girl).
3. The birth announcement must include: the name I share with you, a birth weight, a birth date and a cute saying (optional) or anything else you want to add (optional).
4. I then want you to post it in the comments below or tag me in it on the Baby Name group on Facebook if you are apart of it.
5. You can make the birth announcement yourself or you can find on the internet.
6. I will pick my favourite birth announcement and personally send the winner a 10$ Starbucks gift card.

The name you have to use for the announcement is: Grey or Gray!

Can't wait to see your birth announcements!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment