Thursday, October 31, 2013

Names From Tim Burton Movies!

Happy Halloween Everyone! I’m going to take this week off of the Biblical names (I did the ladies last time I blogged) because it’s Halloween, and I think that warrants a list of names that has to with this festive day. I’ll do the gentlemen of the Bible next time I blog. I’ve decided that instead of the normal “names that relate to Halloween” like names the mean black and things like that, I’m going to talk about names from Tim Burton movies, because to me, those always seem awesome during the Halloween season!
A lot of names from Tim Burton movies are quite useable, so I picked the ones that I thought were most useable and the ones that I like the best J The movie and year the movie came out are listed after the name. I know usually I do a description with each name and give you my thoughts but this week has been crazy, so I just do not have any time! I promise that I will do better next time!
Let’s get started with the ladies….

Emily (Corpse Bride- 2005)
Juno (Beetlejuice- 1988)
Katrina (Sleepy Hallow- 1999)
Lydia (Beetlejuice-1988)
Sally (Nightmare before Christmas- 1993)
Selina (Batman Returns-1992)


Adam (Beetlejuice- 1988)
Barnabas (Dark Shadows- 2012)
Edward (Edward Scissorhands- 1990)
Jack (Nightmare Before Christmas- 1993)
Max (Batman Returns- 1992)

Victor (Corpse Bride- 2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment