Friday, October 4, 2013

My Favorite Names in the Top 50

Happy Monday!
So, if anyone were to ask me to describe my naming "style", I would probably say: "a little bit of this and a little bit of that". I really don't know how to explain my taste. For example, for girls, I love Josephine, but I also love Kennedy & Carson. For boys, I love Richard, but also love Jace & Kaden. Basically, it is all over the place. 
These are the names on the Top 50 that I absolutely LOVE. They are definitely not the same style!! Names that are on my personal favorites list have a (*) next to them. Names in my top 5 have (**) next to them!
Enjoy!

Girls: 
Isabella*
Olivia 
Ava
Emily
Abigail**
Mia*
Madison*
Elizabeth**
Ella*
Addison*
Aubrey*
Lily**
Charlotte*
Hannah**
Victoria*
Layla
Kaylee
Alexis
Audrey*
Savannah*
Sarah*
Alyssa 
Riley 
Arianna
Ashley 

Boys: 
Mason*
Noah*
Daniel**
Matthew
Benjamin
Andrew**
Joseph*
Logan
Jackson*
Gabriel
Samuel**
Ryan
Lucas
Caleb
Christian
Landon*
Owen
Brayden*
Gavin*
Jordan*
Nicholas**

What is your naming "style"? What names in the top 50 are your favorites? 
Let me know in the comments below!!
Have a great week! 
~Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment