Thursday, May 2, 2013

My {New} Top Names! & Name Woes


I have some new top names, that I want to share with you!!

Kate Lilliana
I think of flowers, ruffles, and all things pink when it comes to this name! I think it so adorable! I am pretty set 100% on Kate Lilliana. I do like Kate Elisabeth and some others too. Those are just other ideas. I'm SO in love with Kate Lilliana. ♥ Ahhhh.

Juliette
I am still unsure of a middle name for Juliette... I like Juliette Grace, but Grace is one of my three top girl names. I don't mind having one of my tops as a middle for another. I would like to find another name possibilities. If you have any suggestions, let me know, please! I am going towards a one-syllable or a two-syllable middle name. Here are some that I like....

-Juliette Rose
-Juliette Faith
-Juliette Marie (not sure if I want this to be a mn for Grace yet...)

Grace
Again, I am not set on a middle name for Grace. There are some that I like and might consider, but I haven't found one that I am 100% in love with. If you want to give me some ideas, that'd be great! Any syllable name, except for four+. Some I like are....

-Grace Audrey
-Grace Marie
-Grace Mackenzie (not sure how much I love Mackenzie, though....)
-Grace Jolie (I prefer Jolie Grace though...)
-Grace Tulip (so Easter-y, I like it ;))
-Grace Priscilla (ehhh....not sure about this one)
-Grace Hanna (not sure because it's another almost top name)

Hanna
I have been really liking this name. If I need a girl 'H' name, I always tend to pick this one. It's not on my top name list, but it might as well be! Again, not sure of a middle name yet, I haven't gotten that far yet. I want all my top names to have a different middle name and not to share one. 


i haven't been loving any boy names lately. i've fallen out of love with Smith & Shepherd. :( i like some boy names, but i just don't absolutely love any

No comments:

Post a Comment